If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, you have enough to worry about without wondering if you can the insurance companies to tell you the truth.
Sadly, while the insurance companies can’t actually lie to you, they are allowed to withhold information and pressure you into settling or abandoning your claim. These are just a FEW of things the insurance company won’t disclose unless you know exactly how to ask them:
- Can you see your own doctor?
- How long should you get treatment?
- What does the insurance settlement REALLY cover if you agree to one?
- If you have Medicare or Medicaid, will having a lawyer help even more?
- Do you have to get your car repaired at the shop the insurance company recommends?
- How long do you really have to settle your case?
- Will you HAVE to file a lawsuit to get what you deserve?
There’s a lot to consider, and any one of those points could ruin or even destroy your claim.
Our lawyers have over 50 years of combined experience in dealing with insurance companies, and they are ready to give you the real answers you need. Some can be found right here on our website, but many need at least a basic consultation.
Call us today at 919-348-4361 or click here to use our website to set up a free, no-risk consultation. Don’t stay in the dark: let us give you the facts you need.