Running a business is challenging, and financial disputes are often inevitable. When an individual or a business engages in unscrupulous business practices, you may be forced to take legal action.
Miller Law Group has over 50 years of combined experience representing businesses and individuals in business dispute. Our experience includes:
- Breach of contract claims
- Real estate disputes
- Construction litigation
- Violations of non-compete agreements
- Misuse of confidential or intellectual property
- Shareholder or partnership disputes
- Commercial insurance disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Unfair business practices
- Business fraud
We have handled business dispute cases throughout the state of North Carolina in both state and federal courts. It is important to choose experienced business lawyers who are dedicated in resolve business disputes efficiently as possible.
For a fee consultation, contact Miller Law Group – or call 919-348-4361.