If you have been injured in an accident, it is important that you do the following:
- Seek medical attention immediately
- If you were in a car accident, call 911 as soon as possible
- Take pictures of the scene, your injuries, and any property damage
- Right down the names and contact information of any witnesses
- Do not make any statements regarding fault without speaking to a lawyer
The award-winning personal injury lawyers with Miller Law Group have over 50 years of combined experience representing victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, work accidents and victims otherwise injured by the negligence of someone else.
With over 100 trials and $150 million in verdicts and settlements, Miller Law Group’s lawyers have represented victims of personal injuries throughout the state of North Carolina, across the U.S., and internationally.
We are not a volume practice and are committed to individual attention. We believe in dedication and preparation. Allow us to fight for the results you deserve.
Contact us for a free consultation, or call 919-348-4361
Personal injury liens and subrogation interests
5 Important Questions You Should Ask When Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer