From the moment you’re hurt in a wreck, the insurance companies are working to avoid paying you.
North Carolina law does NOT require good faith and fair-dealing from insurance companies in third-party claims, which is what your car wreck claim is.
- Photos of the scene, including lighting conditions, vision obstructions, and weather conditions
- Photos of the vehicles involved
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses for witnesses
- Contact information for the investigating officer
- Opinions from your own doctors as to what treatment you need, if any
These are all critical types of evidence. We build your case using evidence, just like you’d use lumber, bricks, and mortar to build a house.
With over 50 years of combined experience, our car accident lawyers what we need to build the strongest case we can. Click here to contact us today or call us at 919-348-4361 for a free, no-risk consultation.