Miller Law Group is excited and proud to announce that the founder of our law firm and managing partner, Stacy Miller, is running at-large for Raleigh City Council in the October 2017 municipal elections. As you may know, Stacy is a Raleigh native and leader in our community. Stacy brings a lifetime of experience in leadership and the vision needed to serve Raleigh.
At a Glance
- Councilor, District D, Raleigh City Council 1997
- Raleigh attorney and founder, Miller Law Group, PLLC
- Adjunct Professor, Campbell University Law School
- Graduate of Wake Forest University and Campbell University Law School
- Ranked as on of the top 100 trial lawyers in the country
- Stacy and his wife, Blannie, attend White Memorial Presbyterian Church and are expecting their first child this summer
Over the past 50 years, Stacy has lived throughout the city of Raleigh and led the community through tremendous growth. With nearly 2,000 new residents each month, Raleigh needs bold leadership and vision to secure our future. Key issues on Stacy’s platform include:
- Safety – Prioritize attracting, training, and providing industry leading resources to our first responders.
- Vibrance – Grow entrepreneurship and innovation by improving Raleigh’s business climate, workforce housing, and access to jobs.
- Smart Growth – Encourage proactive, innovative development and preserve Raleigh’s quality of life through comprehensive community planning that focues on interconnectivity, sustainability, and efficient transportation systems.
For more information please visit www.stacymillernc.com.