Gathering evidence is a critical step of any legal case.
It’s just as critical with personal injury claims. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, our lawyers know what you need.
Of course, you have to take care of your physical needs, so your medical treatment always comes first.
As soon as you can, however, gather up:
- Photographs of the scene, including lines-of-sight for both vehicles;
- Photographs of the automobiles involved;
- Photographs of your injuries, including photos as your treatment progresses;
- Names and contact information for all eyewitnesses;
- The collision report, so you can review and confirm all the information you can;
- Keep a list of all the offices, clinics, and hospitals where you get treatment;
Our firm can help you with all of this, but the information at the scene is critical. We know how to follow-up if you have to go to the ER, so don’t worry about that, but if you have time and opportunity, gather what you can.
Insurance companies train their adjusters to withhold information and push you to settle your case too soon, and for too little money. They are NOT working for your best interests.
The Miller Law Group and our award-winning car accident trial lawyers ARE working FOR YOU. Our attorneys combined have over 50 years and 100 trials between them. Contact us today through our website here or by calling 919-348-4361 for a free, no-risk consultation. We’ve got your back.