Under North Carolina Law, a defendant’s insurance company has NO duty of good faith or fair-dealing when negotiating your claims from a car accident, motorcycle wreck, or trucking collision.
They can’t commit fraud, but beyond that, they barely have to tell you anything.
Insurance companies train their adjusters to keep you as uninformed, or misinformed, as possible.
A defendant’s insurance company has no obligation to tell you:
- What the time limits are for your case
- That you can pick your own automobile repair shop
- That you can and should use your own doctors
- That you can and should use your health insurance if you have it
- That they will offer you LESS for medical care than it actually cost
When they call you after the wreck and say, “we’ll take care of everything,” that means they want to handle it on THEIR terms, not what you need, and not what the law allows or requires.
Our firm thinks you and your injuries need to be the focus of your insurance claim: not maintaining insurance company profits. That’s why we do what we do. Contact us today by clicking here, or call us at 919-348-4361 for a free, no-risk consultation. Even if we don’t take your case, we’ll give you the information you need to fight back.
More About What the Insurance Company is Withholding From You
The Truth About Time Limits for Automobile Cases