In fact, North Carolina is one of the few states where you can’t sue a car insurance company directly if they act in bad faith. Their adjusters can’t lie to you, but it’s completely legal for them to withhold critical information about your claim.
Insurance companies train their employees to withhold information “suggest” incorrect information including:
- Where you can have your car repaired
- What kind of medical treatment you can have
- What amounts the company will pay for your medical treatment
- Whether you will still have expenses the insurance company doesn’t pay even after you settle
- What are the time limits for your case
These are all critical pieces of information that you MUST have in order to get the recovery you’re entitled to.
The Miller Law Group is not a volume practice: we do NOT take every case, and in fact we turn down more than we take. That’s because we only want to take your case if we think we can help you do better with us than without us.
In some cases, you can handle the case on your own. In others, you need an experienced attorney to fight for you. We know the difference, and if we can’t take the case, we’ll tell you how you can handle it on your own. Contact us today for a FREE NO-RISK consultation. You can call us at 919-348-4361 or contact us through our website.