If you were just in a car accident follow these steps:
1) MAKE SURE YOU’RE SAFE. If any vehicles are on fire or smoking, get clear, and get anyone else clear who may be in danger.
2) Determine your own injuries. If you’re bleeding, put direct pressure on it. Move carefully.
3) Call 911 for help, or ask someone else to call.
5) If you safely can, get photographs of the scene, and get the license plate numbers of all vehicles.
6) Get the other drivers’ insurance information.
7) Get the names and addresses of anyone who says they saw the wreck, or who stopped to help.
8) Get the treatment you need from EMS, or as soon as you feel you need to be treated.
The other driver’s insurance company is working against you from the moment the wreck happens. Contact us or call 919-348-4361 for a free consultation before taking any action with any automobile insurance company. Even if we don’t take your case, we’ll try to
give you some tips to handle things on your own. We only want to take the case if we can help you do better with us than without us.