Over 50 years of combined experience fighting for individuals that have victims of fraud and abuse. Investment fraud and scams can cost investors millions, and leave investors feeling like they have no recourse.
Stockbrokers, financial advisers, and brokerage firms can be held responsible for investor losses. Common fraudulent schemes include:
- Placed in an unsuitable investment;
- Was a victim of unnecessary trading (churning);
- Mislead about a material fact involving an investment;
- Did not give your broker authorization to trade
- Suffered losses because of account neglect
If you believe you are a victim of investment fraud or abuse, we can help you investigate your investment to determine whether you have a legal claim. It is important to chose a law firm with experience in securities fraud.
Miller Law Group represent investors throughout North Carolina, including Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Charlotte, Greenville, New Bern, Wilmington and Fayetteville.
If you have question about investment fraud, contact Miller Law Group for a free consultation, or call 919-348-4361.