Experienced, award-winning personal injury lawyers with Miller Law Group believe preparation and personal commitment are the keys to success.
With over 100 trials, Miller Law Group has dedicated the firm’s practice to representing victims of car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises accidents, and other cases involving injuries and damages due to someone else’s negligence.
Miller Law Group takes pride in the firm’s preparation and state-of-the-art strategies. For example, we regularly use focus groups to help shape our strategy. Using focus groups takes the guess work out of preparation.
Miller Law Group also is committed to personal attention. At MLG you get the lawyer, not just the paralegal.
If you have personal injuries as a result of the negligence of another, here are 5 things you need to know:
- Report the accident to local authorities.
- Do not give a personal statement to the insurance company.
- Have a friend or relative take pictures of the accident scene.
- Seek medical attention immediately.
- Make sure you have someone you trust helping you make decisions.
If you’ve been injured by someone else’s negligence, contact us for free consultation, or call 919-348-4361.