If you have been in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, or injured by the negligence of another contact Miller Law Group for a free consultation, or call 919-348-4361.

Below are questions that are frequently asked by those who have been the victims of a car accident


Should I seek medical attention?

It is important to seek medical attention immediately after a car accident. Often internal injuries are not always apparent, and doctors know the proper diagnostic studies to evaluate your health.  Documenting your injuries will also help you in your claim.

What types of damages may I recover?

Damage vary depending of the facts of your case.  However, the law allows you to recover property damages, medical expenses, loss of use of a body parts, scaring & disfigurement, lost wages, pain & suffering, and other specific damages.

How long do I have to file a claim?

In North Carolina, if you have been injured in a car accident, the statute of limitations requires you to file a lawsuit within 3 years from the date of an accident to protect your claim.

Do I need a lawyer?

If you have been in a car accident and only suffered minor injuries, you can probably handle your own claim.  However, if liability is in question or if you have suffered signification injuries, then hiring a lawyer will be helpful.


At Miller Law Group we alway advise our clients if we believe they are better off handling their car accident claim on their own.

The award winning lawyers at Miller Law Group have over 50 years of combined experience representing individual injured in car accidents.  Contact us for a fee consultation, or call 919-348-4361.

5 Important Things You Must Do If You are Victim of a Trucking Accident in North Carolina

Personal Injury Lawyers in Raleigh, NC Discuss Car Accidents and Health Insurance Reimbursement