Being injured in a car accident can be devastating and overwhelming. The award-winning lawyers at Miller Law Group have over 50 years of combined experience representing victims of car accidents.
- You do not have to give a recorded statement. If fact, it is probably best not to give recorded statement.
- In North Carolina, the statute of limitations is 3 years. Meaning, you have 3 years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit to protect your claim.
- If you have health insurance, submit your medical bills to your health insurance. Your medical providers will not wait until the defendant’s insurance company makes a payment on the claim.
- More than likely, you can resolve your property damage claim without retaining a lawyer.
- Take pictures of everything: the scene of the accident, the cars involved, your injures, etc. Remember a picture speaks a thousand words.
Insurance companies are not acting in your best interest. Do not feel pressure to resolve your personal injury claim until you are ready. It is always a good idea to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer regarding your claim before taking any action.
Contact Miller Law Group for a free consultation, or call 919-348-4361.