Top trial lawyers serving Lumberton and Pembroke N.C, and surrounding Robinson County have over 50 years of combined experience representing victims of car and trucking accidents.
If you have been injured in a car or trucking accident, is important to do the following:
- Seek medical attention immediately;
- Preserve evidence, including pictures of the scene of the accident as well as property damages to your car;
- Do not speak to anyone from the other driver’s insurance company;
- Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer.
An experienced personal injury lawyer who represents victims of car and trucking accident will be able to get you the compensation you deserve. Damages in personal injury cases may include:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Loss of use of body parts, temporary or permanent
- Loss wages
- Pain and suffering
- Compensation the loss of life of loved ones
- Specific damages
The lawyers at Miller Law Group have extensive experience representing victims of car and trucking accidents. Our case results speak for themselves. If you, or a loved one, have been injured in an accident, contact us for a free consultation.